Friday, February 24, 2012; 2:22 PM
EXAM WEEK!
hello readers!! :)
having insomia is really quite ass
don't know for how long liao!
sigh!
can't really slp well tho!
ytd slept almost 7am!
7am leh!
&& woke up at 11am
4hours of slp..
how great!?
nn have been slping ulra late lately too!
*sigh*
exam time, give me this kindof stupid stunt
wth~
me no like lahhhh!!
ugh!!
muahahah
ok la!
still got 5 more days before my dear stupid exams end=.=
5moredays!!
you know how long!?
how to survive!??
actually quite short only! ;p
lalalala~
daily plan is done!
hmm!
right after exam on the 29
i gt so much things to do!
hell yea so much things
nn 2 places to go
any human who is free to accompany me?
it will be at west area..
hahahhaaa~
&& yea
after exam,
plan my things properly liao!
wooooyea!!
*happy*
gonna enjoy first 1st week before i start to WORK!
sigh sigh sigh
still a long way
talking about exam:(
hell shit~
I only have 3 days!
3 days to memorise 200+ page notes
whereby i cut down to 44pages!!
damn~
what a nice module isn't it=.=
ikr!
LOL!
nn yea
my math
CUI!
one words
was aiming for A for it
right now if I'm able to make it a B or a C..
because
I totally forgot about it!!
a week ago I'm having Dmath common test
a week later, I forgot everything on math! =.=
well,
guess have to study hard :(
haha!
my first paper OOP
i think was quit well done
an A?
I guess not
but I think a B or C perhaps
cause
answer all copy nn paste!!
LOL!
like serious?!
everyone all memorise answer one since all dk how to do OOP
cause lecturer say study the sample exam paper
nn when it came out it's totally same
nn got 2 same question in it
awesome right!?
ilovethiskindoflecturer
LOL!
at first I still dun like him one
cause he nvr tell me wad must study=.=
*Stupid*
ohh well!
gotta go study now
perhaps!
must pass
I study is because of 2 person
DADDY && MYSELF
because I dun want to disappoint daddy again
I want to make him proud of ME! <3
woolala~~~
jiayoujiayoujiayou peeps
EVERYONE KINDLY STUDY HARD!
STUDY SMART!
<3
I got so many things I want
burberry wallet *aim*
cable car-ing once again
dimsum buffet!
get my the phone charm at M'sia
new bag
&& still a couple of things more
but I forgot what is it..
/=
and yea
after exam
try to change blogskin!
sayonara readers!
why NYP start exams when other poly ended?
why my exam took so long to finish?
why I got so many hell tons things to MEMORISE!?
I'm glad that I got your understanding and trust.
sorry that I've doubt on you previously
because I'm ... I told you liao~ :)
almost everyday quarrel but yet still close buddy!
haha~
thanks much
and sorry for ... you know what I mean..
feel really bad tho..
I'm sorry~! ;'(
can't wait for exam to end
cause we got things to do!! :)
remember!?
*promises*
oo nn 2nd bday belated celebration
cause first one so CUI..
haha!! I WANT ********
don't forget hor!