Monday, January 16, 2012; 3:47 PM
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that is worth while
Hello reader:)
I've bought my cheong sum for CNY le~
wooyea
like finally:D
nightmare
2 days back de night , nightmare
ytd de night, also nightmare
I wonder will I have nightmare today?
Hmmm~?
please don't /=
It's been like how many day since my nightmare?
everyday it's getting worse, scarier and scarier
/=
hm~
was listenign to 987FM while on my way to school
heard them saying that
when a girl is upset, angry, etc
buy them flowers, and they'll forget everything
but I doubt so, not most girl are like that..
they also share about the different meaning of quantity of roses
1 roses: love at first sight, best for for date3 roses: I love you, best for 1st month6 roses: infatuation13 roses: friendship love15 roses: I am sorryisn't this awesome
haha!
guys, don't give out roses with he wrong meaning uh~
hahahahaha!
LOL!
sometimes, I'm quite envious of my korkor gf,
idk why, but just so envious
esp, seeing the way he treat her~
*awww*
:)
you've changed
you're different
idk what to say ~ /=
i'm still think of should I or should I not go
make you happy or make myself happy?