Thursday, January 5, 2012; 5:35 PM
NEVER TEST A GIRL, NEVER TRY A GIRL
hello readers! :D
schooooool officially end! :D
as in lesson
*laugh*
awesome to be back home in the afternoon~
just like yesterday~
dislike school to end 5/6pm!
haha!
cause back home dark lioa~
all right, stop this crap!
HM!
school was pretty bored as usual
comm skills today~
split into group and was to write a topic
we wrote "My life in NYP"
LOL!
it was hilarious
first sentence " my life in NYP was a torture"
further sentence I wouldn't state, abit bad/=
in conclusion .....
tcher dun allow us to say finish, cut us off the last sentence
*laugh*
J8 Pasta Mania for lunch~
back in school watch Wushu performance
well done YunQuan
it was awesome yo~
OOP lesson was simple than previous
but I still don't catch what he say
after school~
back home!
wanted to go SP & NP to collect goodie bag
BUT like a no mood for it
cause after having a look at SP bag
LOL!
a lil not interested liao =/
phone jam yesterday due to large number of sms were being sent
&& phone drop today
*ouch*
*tsk*
I realised it been a long time since I "turn on" this laulan(LL) character liao /=
but unfortunately ... ... ...... (:
all right!
sayonara readers:)
gonna deliver theirs dust cover to geoklan later
Tomorrow night open house! (:
daddy gonna fetch me
WOOooooo!
Cody Simpson - Angel
A very sweet song <3
oh! quarrel again
like everyday!
not only you piss , I'm also piss
btw! I'm petty :)
wonder how long will this last?
I'm kinda tired~
I don't know what to say anymore
It's like almost everyday,daily, indeed
tired of all this quarrel perhaps?!