<body>
Monday, January 2, 2012; 11:43 PM

在我最需要你的时候,希望你会陪伴着我。
在我最想念你的时候,希望你能一直在我身边,一通电话,一个简讯也好。
在我最任性的时候,希望你能用爱,压制着。
在我最失落的时候,希望你能鼓励我,支持我,逗我开心。
在我碰上难关的时候,希望你能陪我一起度过。


hello readers!
totally not awesome yo!
mainly because school starting tomorrow!
YES! tomorrow!
having school blues all right!! /=
so tomorrow school gonna give those
NONONO! I don't want school mood!
haahahaaaaa~
shall talk about today! :)
hmm~
woke up like 12pm++ going 1pm?
lol?
then!
tidying up room
*tsk*
5hours of cleaning!
so goodgirl today!!!
HA!
clearing my wardrobe
so many clothes-.-
LOL!?
&& yea is pile of it-.-
I always thought I not enough.
now even my dress also got alot/=
nn most of them wore less than twice/thrice
after everything is like 6+?
bathe nn prepare to meet my delivery man,Joshua.T
LOL! my beancurb!
*woo*
Thanks(:
always stop my craving for beancurb
LOL!
wonder if I ask him deliver other stuffs , he will a not
HAHAHA!!
#bastardMe /=
idk why,
so moody just now 9+
went down to have a stroll
sitting down
blowing wind
so awesome!
thinking through many things too~
:')
all right!
I shall stop blogging now
&& clear my phone memory
then sleep by 1am!
sayonara readers
school tomorrow at 1am!
projects not done/=
still thinking, what should I choose tmr?
this or that?

Have tried those things that "people(s) [LOL]" told me
but! I can't do it, I can't managed it!
I tried but I can't.
I think those who saw,should know what I mean
THOSE~ :)
*wink*

:'(
feeling emotional since yesterday
have been crying,crying not because of hurtful things
but it purely mainly because imy~
whyisitlikethis? FirstTimeCryBecauseOfAGuythatIMiss=.=
so not good!!
almost cry again earlier on
almost breakdown in front of you
BUT! luckily, I controlled, luckily!:')
idkwhy but istilldkwhyimissyou-.-
#laugh
being emotional is not a good thing!

sweet message sent out, awesome "fu yan" message received
*DISLIKE*

I'M STILL SO MOODY
STILL SO NO MOOD
STILL SO SORT OF SAD
why?anyonecantellme?

;'(







HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013