Saturday, January 21, 2012; 2:00 PM
hello readers:)
today is
CNY eve eve
so bored~
*tsk*
yesterday went to shop for nails art
&& I've found:)
haha!
done my toe nails
first tryout..
tho it's simple, but good effort!
*laugh*
all right
next up!
gonna go gai gai later lo~
going my workplace for awhile
follow by town area movie-ing !
like enjoying life only
but pathetic
bank $ keep decreasing.
how sad!
oh ya!
gotten first angbao from mum friend yesterday:)
teeeheeeee~
all right!
that's all for now
sayonara readers!
:)
記得有人曾對我說過,如果現在就已經不愉快,不開心,
以後如果在一起的話,怎麽辦,
不是會更糟,更不愉快,更不開心嗎
broke down thrice
been thinking alot alot
if only you could be nicer and better and more understanding
perhaps, i should be, right? isn't it?!
reason why I don't want to tell you what's wrong
is because , I know what you'll say
ended up, it will be my fault again
I don't want to hear anything
thus keeping silent all the way
no matter what, saying one big, will shoot back to me again
*sigh*
don't wanna think about it anymore
I'm sorry
我的要求,很过分吗
只想跟你度过一个不一样的初二罢了
don't wish && hope about it anymore!
MUST BE UNDERSTANDING MAH!
if ont later being said again
*shhhhh*