<body>
Saturday, January 14, 2012; 6:57 PM

Hello readers
Spring cleaning day
bad news in he morning.
and it wasn't awesome at all
it's luckily that we are able to able to changes
OIC && AIC :)
&& finally everything have ended
the briefing
the debriefing
I've never once like any of it!
&& I've lack of alot of things
&& alot of things I didn't manage to say out during briefing
so many things that I can improve on
&& I should work on my SOLO & HWSLL
new event is waiting for me now
Club crawl~
working together with Joel.W
luckily I'm ain't the OIC!
*phew*
&& ya, tru this event
I learn how to clean-.-
cause I don't clean at my house
&& the flat that I went to was pretty quite..
yea!
so Idk where to start off, how to clean, what to clean,etc
/=

Today event have been a nightmare for me now
yes! A nightmare indeed
*die*
while on my way home, sleeping in he MRT,
I dreamt of the event,
it was the groupings part,
group who nn who,etc
and when I'm having my nap
&& I dreamt of the whole event
esp the part where I'm doing briefing and debriefing
I didn't know that this event can have such a big impact on me
never did I want it to!
I didn't I', really too stress over it..
please don't let me handle anymore event
I'm just so afraid of it now
&& I hope there willl be no more nightmare anymore!!
:'(

Wish to be my own role, publicity
so peaceful~
that's all
no more else, thanks! /=

TOMORROW SHALL GO SHOPPING!
deserve a small little break, perhaps!

idk what to say
inconlusion, you're really not good in words,etc
when I need support, when I need encouragement, when I need care and concern
most of the time, you fail to give me all of that
something I wish for when I really need you,
I hope without me saying, telling you
You'll be able to give me the support && encouragement && concern && care, etc that I need
sometimes, your one sentence sms , is just like a Fu Yan to me
I'm so sorry to say that /=
&& sometime, other people took over your place instead
#sigh






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013