Saturday, January 28, 2012; 1:20 PM
hello readers!! :)
so angry yesterday can!!>?
stupid idiot lecturer
damn her,
indirectly say I copy when I did not!
spend 3 days doing it
tho v few hours
she say I copy!
WTH!?
&& I didn't
not as if I did copy right!?
ass~
&& she say tele up, i can just barely pass nia!
wth!?
because I dk the concept doesn't mean I can't do right
at least I did see tru the notes nn try to do right!?
bloody hell!
gonna get over with DF fast!
school for only 2 hours ..
back home sleep for 5mins-.-
thanks to someone for calling me
&& ask me to get prepare=.=
all right
left house at 7pm+
to ching house:)
mahjong-ing ! <3
heh!
then blackjack
lose 5bucks! :(
2am++ home :)!
thanks to ching's uncle for sending us all back home! :D
sayonara readers!
weeee~~
JAREN IS MAKING ME FLOWER SOON!
*handmade!*
said our piece
let's the time show us all and take us through the journey
I still can't get over with U and ur EX GF! /=
&&
I knew it myself, I've treated you too welll
spending too much time on you
giving u alot of attention
I'm going to cut all of them down down DOWN!