Wednesday, January 18, 2012; 12:57 AM
hello readers
idk what to blog
but I'm here blogging-.-
LOL!
I'm so sleepy!
oh yea!!
later 18Jan!!
there'll be sales in NYP
do come and support me! :D
*laugh*
sayonara readers
awaiting for my handmade flower by Jaren
he say will give to me before exam,
he need more time to make
&&
100 cranes from him too!
receiving on 18Feb :)
*awesome*
THANK YOU JAREN HO 93!
93 FTW~
hello,
perhaps, yea perhaps
hearing those indirectly,
maybe it's really perhaps, I should be smart and obey your indirectly
perhaps!
#sigh
what to do, what to say
nothing much
I'm lazy to think and think
though every mins I'm thinking about it /=
all the best for you
obey ur indirectly && let go?
or should I cling on?
Maybe I'm ain't the right girl you're finding
maybe I'm ain't the one you're searching for && hoping for
letting go, of course is difficult! BUT if you want, I'll try, I'll try ~
seeing/ hearing/ receiving all those sort of cold, all those sort of words, etcetc
roughly I also can guess liao
indirectly mah, right
:)
ALL THE BEST