<body>
Monday, January 9, 2012; 11:47 PM

Hello readers! :)
I MISS MY XPERIA MINI PRO JUST SO MUCH!! :'(
please return to me
2012 is just FML!
yea, simply just so FML all right~
1) Warning Letter
2) Money got stolen
3) Handphone, 4months old got stolen
4) Too stupid enough to never put phone tracker
5) Quarrel with irritating ass, machiam everyday!
6) Fail O Level once again
7) got said by Dad for idk why
8) data plan don't work!
9) wisdom tooth back aching again
10) there's still much much more (can't remember,cause too much)

sigh!
what a year to start with!
seriously it's hell!!
I don't like it at all
now!
so many projects on hand
due date is just next week or 2 weeks later!
my this week plan is pack ttm!
tomorrow Primers meeting, planning for saturday
wednesday social enterprise till 5pm! back home ultra late
thursday , friday filming comm skills , hope can finish
seeeee! pack like mad!
idk what to do,
can I or can't I cope?

*sigh*
O Level result like shit
make no difference as last year
daddy super disappointed(?),upset(?),angry(?)
idk! it's the second time seeing him react this way!
I'm just so sucky all right
fail to be the daughter that he always wanted
high hopes on me yet always being disappointed!
[bangwall]
fml 2012 all right! ihateitttm! :'(
can I have a break from primers /=

just need a little small corner
just need to keep the surrounding silent
just wish to hear myself out
just wish to cry to myself deeply
cry out all the sorrow that I have
what a NICE year to start with!

Whenever friends down,I'm there to comfort them
Whenever I'm down, I still have to comfort them, hiding myself, showing that I'm all right..

Just want to MIA for few days, or maybe a few weeks~
maybe will be back before CNY

all right ,sayonara readers!
I'm not in the mood to say anything
just feel like crying!

FYI!
I fail to be a daughter
I fail to be a student
I fail to be myself
I fail to be everything
and I fail to do everything!
#failureforever
MIA-ING SOON!






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013