Sunday, January 22, 2012; 6:06 PM
Hello readers:)
Happy CNY eve!!
woooooooo~
lol/=
today was a busy day
LOL!
got force to woke up by mama
waited for daddy
the go cemetery bai bai ah gong:)
heh!
after that off to ahma house go reunion lunch!
heh!
I ate for like 1.5hrs/=
rice, noodle, desert, kueh, etcetcetc..
LOL!
sit down there eat nn eat nn eat /=
(:
then went plaza walk walk w mum
then home!:)
bored to death man!
play tetris for an hr + liao!
#gosh
bored bored bored
shall go sleep sleep le
wake up then got part 2
reunion dinner
then rest rest
then off to Chinatown :)
like always, every year..
tomorrow...
hmmm~
*thinking of where to go*
perhaps RWS.. :)
ooooo
my own things haven't complete=/
haven't pain paint my nails
&&=.=
realised once end of CNY holiday
the next following few days busy max
wednesday : practical test
Thursday: presentation
Friday: Project
mad things , so many to do!
=.=
Thursday dk what to do
1) korkor birthday dinner
2) friend house bainian
3) appointment w friend, nt cfm, belated bday celebration
*tsk*
if korkor say he army-ing
mean!!!
woolala~
don't need to headache liao
LOL!!
:P
all right
sayonara readers!
Now, I remember my Birthday as
100 cranes day! :)
HAHAHA!
@jaren :p
apology accepted! (:
:) enjoy your work work all right!
3 days ++ wouldn't be meeting you
sure miss you like a mad man~
*tsk*
take care!
for sure we can overcome it!
just like that time when you're working at F1 ! :)
though that period many things happen between us /=
hope nothing goes wrong this time!
:)
#have faith
&& I mean it, if there's a problem, I'll leave you
I don't want both person to suffer together
you should know what I'm saying ^^