Friday, January 13, 2012; 11:47 AM
hello readers!
:)
everyday is just so FML!
yesterday was my laptop
&& stuff
so sucky~!!
can I get over with 2012 asap
BUT!
it's just only the 13th day!
I want to go shopping on Sunday!
:)
shall see how things go..
projects still on hand.
one more new one ~
*die*
video editing is killing me!
I swear!!
:'(
sian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyday burning midnight oil
tryign to complete the video
sleep around 2+ 3
#patheticLife
so not looking forward to tomorrow !
:(
so many things I've never done before
&& I'm going to do tomorrow!
yes! tomorrow!!
briefing && 2 debriefing
I've never done this
&& never speak up before infront of anyone
simply hope that tomorrow don't come so fast
I'm afraid
I want to U-turn
but can I?
#sigh
I'm so stress now!!
:'(
this guy wanted to surprise me
but end up fail
however I thanks you for the surprise that you've plan:)
try harder next time
#alwaysFAIL /=
xiexienila!