Thursday, January 19, 2012; 11:50 PM
Hello readers
awesome yo people;)
LOL!
pretty bored day tomorrow
3 hours of break
what to do?
maybe going shopping~
*laugh*
today~
HM!
2 hours lesson of OOP become 30mins of lesson
haha!
awesome yo?
cool yo?
nap nap for an hour
wanted to study
but haha!
/=
play play play , slack slack slack!
all right then
just hope that tomorrow I wouldn't fail
infact I'll pass.
hope she change mind say
OPEN BOOK!
because I' got copy notes :P
I would like to thanks this 93 guy
JAREN HO!haha!
for willing to spare me his ears
he stated: "Your listening ears everyday free de"
so nice of him!
thanks man
93 FTW~
while copying
I'm stalking my own blog
saw tons nn tons of memories
esp the one that have the 3 of us
Joshua,Evangeline and YiTing.
still remember how we met,
how we started a conver,
etcetcetc.
till now~
*tsk*
so many many many differences from then
I hope this bonding of us will go on and on! :)
We are not enemies, but friends.
We must not be enemies.
Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature.
~Abraham Lincoln
sayonara readers:)
I WANT LEARN YOGA! waited for 3 years :( till now no people yet
my friend so busy-.-
dreams: I want to swim with dolphin one day
hi, thanks for telling me it.
i still hope you'll be free on that day
the answer is impt to me, thanks for sharing:)