Friday, January 20, 2012; 6:46 PM
Hello readers:)
awesome yo people
hello!
=-.-
3 hours of break today
so bored
self declare school at 10am
went to did GSM test
all right
whole class was persuading, argue-ing, psycho tcher to give us open book
end up fail
haha!
but tcher gave us answer
accidentally
hahahhaa!!
next up
went to north point to get tickets for movie
within 15 to 30mins
spent 20+ bucks at thefaceshop .. .. ..
then back to school~
all right
DF test
-.-
was openbook
was openinternet
however haha
everyone struggling like a mad
cus it's hard like a mad!
#LOL
all right
that's the end of today
I'm so cold can!?
since I end school till now!!!
maybe later going to go gai gai
I'm so bored
no mood to stay at home too
don't ask me why, i also don't know
either bowling with Alvin or
solo stroll at BPP
#madbored
haven't tidy room /=
haha!
all right
sayonara readers
CNY is nearer~
you told me not to let go~
but Idk why the change in you
it pretty obvious tho..
comparing from then till now
there's a big big difference
I can't tell it, but I can feel it
#INeverThinkTooMuch
dislikethehotandcoldfeeling