Tuesday, January 10, 2012; 9:50 PM
Hello readers
all right
again the 3 letters
by know should know what liao
early in the morning mood jitao spoilt
thanks to ...................
all right, don't want to talk about it anymore!
I just do my part and that its
freezing in lecture nn tutorial like a mad!
knee got cut for idk what reason!
leg bang/ scratch the table, skin tear
simply just SO ***!
I just don't like 2012
I'm just unlucky all right!
how many bad things liao!
this and that, this and that!
just so upset, angry,piss, idk, all sort of emotions!
haven't been really smiling since that day all those bad things happen
haven't been really laughing since 2012
what to do, just so sucky!
:'(
wisdom tooth hurting like mad now
wonder saturday how do I speak out
with my tooth like that and with unclear info coming out from my mouth!?
*sigh*
since how many days?
when the last day, a good thing happen to me
all / almost all of them is BAD!
just so BAD!
I'm so moody
I'm so moodless
I'm so sad
I'm so so many emotions!
:'(
sayonara readers
craving for cheesecake && beancurb
woo! quite a extreme long while since I last touch cheesecake.
a year? I think have wor.. /=
or a year ++ /+
*can't remember*