Monday, January 23, 2012; 9:53 PM
Happy Chinese New Year~hello readers
woke up early morning
prepared myself
and off to go bainian!
haha!
the cheongsam is like a big leh
seriously-.-
haha!!
but overall still quite ok~
10am++ set off to temple
the usual temple
got burn by the joss stick while trying to put them ..=/
almost burn my face too lorh!-.-
cause got one auntie hold the joss stick very low
then I went forward to put the joss stick, almost make till my face/=
ha!
still rememeber last year,
I didn't went to the temple but didn't went in to baibai
cause wearing 5inch
parents scared I fall
plus in there is so squeeze like mad #everyyearthesame
after!
went to waipo house bai nian!
heh!
follow after
to ah ma house bai nian! :)
haha!
still much closer to papa side than mama side /=
around 2pm+ to 3pm+
went home to rest
sleep, etc
so piss off with my internet!
just couldn't let me connect at that time!! :@
set off to RWS at 6pm
change-ed clothing
don't want wear cheong sam uh..
2nd set! :)
HAHAHA!
went to the the flower festival
gosh!
it's so pretty
pretty pretty nice~
all made of flowers leh!
shall upload the photos on my FB soon!
teeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee
up next
set off to geylang for G7!
haha!
I eat so many many lahhhH~
2bowl of rice and 1 bowl of porridge/=
fat fat fat fat fat!
eat more than korkor somemore/=
like for the first time !
*tsk*
then back home
&& here I am
ha!
sayonara readers~
tomorrow going 2nd aunt house(mum side)
shall go and off asap
hmmm~
told korkor to bring me off along
don't throw me alone there
ha!
around 2pm+ should be back home:)
Been thinking of you the whole day!
every place I go, you keep on my mind!!!
sian ttm!
where you MIA to man since afternoon-.-