Wednesday, January 4, 2012; 4:12 PM
hamha!
yoyo readers!
awesome max?
NO!-.-
today 2nd day of school
gosh!
still so tired
....
late for school today
didn't heard my alarm ring laaa~ =.=
all right!
finally flash love me
like finally u knw!!!
haha!
*tsk*
Flash, I waited for so long for you to love me!!
late but follow the notes today
managed to catch up with tcher
tho he like plane so fast!!=.=
aha!
but he did pause nn wait la~
nn did helped me quite a few times=/
i think he know I quite blur
so always when ask any question class?
then will look at me
HAHA!
but flash!
I hope you can love me more
oh!
today he was say" flash don't like me today"
then I reply to myself" flash don't like me everyday"
haha, but today
it choose to LOVE ME:)
all right
stop all this crap!
after school
meeting!
next up
train to POMO
to get my hello kitty member card
have to spend $20
so anyhow got smth!-.-
cause gg expire liao lo~
the things there quite ex so quite difficult to find price around $20
soooo~
after that home! :)
nn here I'm blogging
shall stop
plenty of things awaiting for me to do you know~
much much much more~
#gosh#
sayonara readers
oh!
have to thanks JAREN for everytime sit in for my meeting
"guiding" me
we always quarrel-.-
1 week 5 times?
but always few mins ok
longest one day perhaps (cause during night time quarrel)
ha!
just like me nn bearbear,
everyday quarrel, next min ok!
*laugh*