Saturday, December 3, 2011; 11:05 PM
35478
I want someone
to love me someone to hold me.
he'll be all I hope and want in a big red bow
all I want is one thing
Tell me my true love is near && here
He's all I want, just for me underneath
my Christmas tree
I'll be waiting here.
Santa that's my only wish this year.
hamha~ (:
awesome-ness!
<3
heh!
Volunteer work (:
*wink*
headed to SMU today~
for Blood Donation Drive Awareness
together with my retards!
LOL!
so many people back out
T________________T
nevermind (:
*tsk*
was being allocated to Lucky Plaza
business was bad-.-
no one want to donate blood!
extreme less people!!
contact friends who are interested in donating (:
&& yea
I did approach strangers , asking them to donate blood
through those community work, voluntary work.
the level of my comfort zone have definitely change
I don't know why I'm so interested in doing all these things
like Flag Day(by TCS),BBSG && this blood donation,
I'm so active in asking people to donate
w/o any rest..
The feeling is so awesome when you approach people
and they gave you a smile and say yes
WOo!
*extreme awesome*
headed to watch Already Famous
so nice movie~!!! (:
the guys is so sweet
*awwwwwwww`~**
LOL
something very ass!-.-
My handphone && Ipod no battery!!-.-
have to bored home-.-
no music :(
Ipod no batt while otw to SMU
hp no batt while doing the awareness halfway tru-.-
LOL!
allright
stopping here
sayonara readers!
goodnight (:
was thinking~
HOW AWESOME IF I HAVE A BF WHO DRIVE CAR!?
*tsk* then don't have to rush home, don't have to squeeze bus,mrt
last but not least, no matter how tired, there's someone there to fetch you home
*awww* like a sweet only
*dream on la ChuaYiTing , IF only there's this kind of guy for you*
~If have, also not yours la... ~
Those flirting words that I saw
Those flirting words that I read
Those words that you say to her
it's because is to her!
it's because both of you ain't normal friends
&& those things you say is normal~
you told me that it's NORMAL
is =
no matter how hard I try,
when I saw your name, saw you, or when I first woke up in the morning or before I sleep
all the things that float up me
is the conversation that you and her have.
idkidkidk
you say trust!? you say if there's no trust, it's the end of everything.
honestly speaking, my trust for you is very very very low now~
you always lied to me, don't say always, you most of the time lie to me~
maybe you can say is white lies,
but to me, lies is lies~
the confident && trust level is like roller coaster
up down up down~
I wonder, can you just tell me truth?
I used to believe every words that came out from your mouth,every single letters
however! lies happen again nn again, wonder when will you tell me truth instead
sometimes, it because I know you're lying,
thus I'll ask you a lot of times, are you sure... yet you always confidently say YES!
till the moment when I say the opp(which is the real true), you stutter, thinking of reasons to say....
*sigh*
you know, there's a lot of things that you don't say to me before
or you rarely say to me before, or done to me..
till!
the days that I'm angry with you,upset with you,etc
then~
every little single things you'll never say or done before,
will slowly slowly came upon..
and out of a sudden you'll become SWEET!
but it's just for that period of time..
YES! ONLY THAT PERIOD OF TIME!
wonder when can you really tell me everything truthfully~!?
What A Girl Needs Is HONEST ANSWER From A Guy
What A Girl Needs Is A Simple Care & Concern..