<body>
Friday, December 23, 2011; 11:51 PM

Hello readers! :)
not blogging about yesterday
cause I sort of forgot what I done liao
*laugh*!
all right today! :)
4 hours of sleep nia T_T
suppose to woke up latest 7.15am
end up woke up 8am-.-
LOL!
so yea~
late!
*tsk*
Meet Exco nn primers at FernVale LRT
next!
PRIMERS X'mas PARTY!
it's was so awesome!
*tsk*
just so fun!! (:
after which,
K-ing with Mentors, JT, YY && JJ!
:)
Like so high only in LIAN AI I.N.G
haa~
next up!
FCBC X'mas Event! :)
*tsk*
so awesome to be there
tho starting was hestitating about it..
haha!
the 2 ting was so high!
hahaahah~
just so high when singing X'mas song~
*woo*
then putting ornaments!
:)
*tsk*
got 3 X'mas gift today~
*yay*
LOL!
all right!
enough of craps..
:)
it been so long since I last felt so happy!
I'm damn happy!! :D
sayonara readers~
<3
feel so blessed! (:






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013