Saturday, December 31, 2011; 12:53 AM
Hello readers! :)
It's the last day of 2011!
I'm so going to enjoy my this very last day with these people
Amanda,GeokLan,Shermine,ZhenWei,JianWei !!! (: @ Marina Countdown Party!
*woo*
This year of 2011, is the longest holiday I have because it's after O level.
It also the year where I started my poly life.
there is bitter,sweet,sour moments!
BUT! I'll only, perhaps post the sweet things!
First I'll be talking about my work.
I've work in a comics shop,
there are awesome people in there and everyone there are awesome!
Yes! Indeed they are awesome! :)
Feel so happy to work at there,
&& I feel guilty because I always late T__T
*sigh*
ohwell! I'm ain't a good part timer after all.
Now I shall blog about my Poly life.
Poly life is really a not good thing!
If I can choose, I would choose my Secondary School Life! :)
HAH!
however since I'm in poly, I shall talk about Poly life ! :)
I've gotten into an awesome class
where people in my class do get along well although we have a lot of clique
I'm glad that I met this friend in my Poly Life,
KOH YUN QUAN!whereby , he is an awesome guy, who always help me with my work
and always initiate to teach me , guide me along, chat with me(during Sem1)
He never fail to reject me whenever I needed his help :)
He's still the same till now.
I don't know what I can do to repay him
cause he is simply to awesome
just a thanks is simply not enough for HIM!
THANK YOU KOH YUN QUAN!Next up is my
R Trio & FuXiongthis gang of mine! :)
Never failed to make me laugh!
HA!HA!HA!
and sometimes follow me to where I want go...
THANK YOU R Triofor of course!
I do have a CCA which is called
NYP BB PRIMERS!This CCA allow me to participate in NDP ! (:
First experience in NDP was awesome && I've decided to join next year perhaps!
If I've nothing on (:
I've also be an Exco.........
For CCA, I do met a lot of awesome Friends.
Lua Jing TingThe girl who always make me smile
always be there to hear me out, cousel me, telling me what to do,helping me,
trying to "save" me (:
We will always be there for each other <3
My TT Partner, My K Partner
We have few of similar likes and maybe hobbies.
THANKS YOU LUA JING TING! Evangeline Tan Miao FunnThis awesome lady!:)
No matter what , she will always be prepared for me to "pour" things to her
She will always be there for me, helping me out with my studies
She will always give me moral support, cheer me up, making me smile!
Be it just a small text or tweets (:
it still brighten my day up!
So sweet of her
I still remember I still have a lot of date with her
still rememeber the dates we first started to get close 16June(GreenLantern)
first outing RailwayTrack & ACM! :)
It's like the 6 months that I've known you girl!
THANK YOU EVANGELINE TAN !Joshua Tan Zhong XianThis guy here!
During his attachment, he will always phone me to morning call me!
*laugh*
because he too free(?) /=
Thanks to his morning call, thus I woke up on time!!
He always willing to spare his listening ear to me, but rarely would I say anything to him
& no matter what , he will try to cheer me up tho like twice only && he gave up-.-
He always make me mad! but at the same times, also make me smile
&& also accompany me if I'm solo
&& also be my delivery of Beancurb!
HAHA!
&& yea, I also remember the first time I started to know you && the first outing we have!
It's the same as Evangeline :)
THANK YOU JOSHUA TAN!JAREN HO QI XIANThis gentleman here
He will often text to check the well-being.
He also show much care and concern
and also guiding me through lots of Primers stuff
&& accompanying me to ECP to chill out~
He will also cheer me up, make me smile whenever I'm like a emo, etc
I seldom see him so sweet!
previously, most of his text make me smile!
brighten up my days!
THANK YOU JAREN HO!&& also not forgetting this few people
Joel Wong:
Who always when have primers event will accompany me all the way to CCK LRT && back to his home , sometimes will give me morning call
Jie Jia:
Greetings message, && helping me in sending text!
ChuQian,PeiShan,HuiXiang,Shermane,HongKeng:
The Dover gang! the one whom bring up my laughters! :)
PohYin && RuEn :Make my day
Brother:
Showing me much love,care & concern which I never received from him for the past 18 years perhaps!
THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
that play a part in my 2011 life! <3
Now, it's all about myself
this year 2011
I think I've slack quite a lot
&& yes ALOT!
have not been really studying
&& I've also lack of punctuality which last time I don't
what worst-.-
I have to sense of self controlled on money anymore ;(
spend quite much this year
I've never spent so much before
&& I've ben quite rebellious /=
so for 2012
I have to
1) work hard, study hard
2) save, save, save
3) come home early and not stay out late
4) be good good girl (try/=)
5) Hope the r/s between our family will grow stronger
6) Hope the r/s between us will get better
7) more to come as time pass :)