<body>
Thursday, December 1, 2011; 7:15 PM









人往往,失去后, 才懂得珍惜。
这也不过珍惜一下罢了,他们就把你当成了理所当然
渐渐的,他们又忘了珍惜
直到多一次的失去


hamha!
so proud of myself
:P
early today
meet them 930am instead of 10am(lesson start)
to do some touch up
however~
this time I didn't late
reach exactly on time!
&& ha!
*laugh*
me nn FX was saying
this is the first time we're early
never late for lesson!!
LOL!
Role play was quite awesome
but!
I think other groups did much better than us
their is much more funny nn more action~
*sigh*
but afterall, I'm glad that I'm not nervous like previous time
&& have confident
LOL!
Thanks Johnson for building my confident
just before Comms skills start
LOL!
what's next~
lunch time~
with Javier that clique
LOL!
like first time lunch with them *tsk*
weird atmosphere~
then then
oop time~
woooo~
the 'game' again
everyone so excited over it..
LOL!, it's just a programmed~
lalallala~
home~ (:
ohyea-.-
hello kitty watch spoil-.-
LOL!
sianttm~ but I've DIY it..
look at the photo above(:
*wink*
--
can't forget the conver that I have with KayMin yesterday~
yeayeayea~
*tsk*
just only few sentence && it make me smile LOL!
she ask me "......"
I reply" if I never .......I will sure...."
she say" so sweeet"
I was like LOL!
anyway, that was the past, trying to pull close our r/s now~
BUT! it difficult-.-
cause that person ain't like last time keep online FB liao-.-
[our secret ^^]
singing song~
lol~~~
gonna go skype now~
sayonara readers
planner plan~
shall really follow schedule this time round!
guess wad!
my hol start from 13dec
*yay*
this 2 weeks gonna mug~!
so don't come bothering me peeps!
much appreciate it`!

It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you care
And making me feel like I was the only one

It may mean nothing to you,
but it mean something to me-.-
to you, maybe it just normal.
to a girl, maybe it isn't
infact, it isn't!
don't even know whether you know I'm refering to which conver~

Don't bother to say anything
I'm not listening
What can be so true? What can be so real?
I've my eyes as witness, my mind as evidence
So, what!?
By verbal, you think I trust, not anymore!!
Your phone have the evidence, you can check it~
Give you hint la~
Scared you anyhow guess what I'm refer-ing to~
YOUR FACEBOOK CHAT!
you may want to delete the conver, i don't care
cus it have printed on my mind~
luckily it just this 4 letter word ****
not the ****
if not, I'll sure delete everything && ignore totally!

not give-ing a damn to you anymore
go on and do what you want :(
*sigh*
maybe if my heart stop beating, it wouldn't hurt this much && never will I have to answer






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013