hamha!
tomorrow blood donation drive awareness
I'm like a lazy to go~
HOW!?
anyway~
school~
like finally I went for DMD lecture
ha!
it been a long time since I last went=/
today GSM time ,
why you pass so slow-.- -.- -.-
break time
didn't ate~"
partially cause I'm not hungry
&& I don't have appetite to eat either~
so go library emo-.-
OHYA!
Thanks Joel.W for helping me to book the room
for the past 2 days
thus I can sleep earlier *wink*
DF lesson
not bad not bad
I'm quite attentive today
*claps*
then home~
shit man!
forgot to take pocket money~
luckily wallet got $$
BUT!
not enough for my 3 box mini donuts :(
today last day~
*awwwwwwwww*
sayonara readers~
what to do next?
shall start to work on something
find something to do
don't let my mind went wondering around
&& thinking of stupid things
