Wednesday, December 21, 2011; 11:37 PM
18/12/2011
Happy Birthday AhMa! :)
woke up , brunch~
waiting for the rain to stop~
then delivery to timah!
LOL!
cus my friend bought the things from me~
ok!
stay-ed in her mum shop for awhile
then set off to back bpp
when want to go off, it rain!
so wait again
tho got umbrella but lazy use uh~
rain stop
off to BPP to buy some DIY things :)
woolala~
after that~
back home waiting for daddy to fetch us
for family gathering!:)
location at my ah ma old house there~
*tsk*
super long didn't have such gathering outside
one whole bigbig family w uncles aunties nn cousins~
all right!
7pm to 8pm++
then !
you know what!!
I went to tada!
to SUN(that's what my bro say)!
followed them out!
brother drving gf family car~
bugis then to mustafa~
midnight home! :D
first time out with them uh
haha!
19/12/2011
First day of Exco Camp!
raining like a mad!
okok!
was late/=
something stupid-.-
walk a long way to LRT cause want to avoid rain
lazy to take out umbrella again
then what's next-.-
the LRT state that the time 7mins, waiting time!
so decided to cab BUT rain!
so in the end still have to take out umbrella-.-
BUT! no cab lorh #thanksuh-.-
what more cute-.-
my lower body was sort of drench lorh
cause idk how to take umbrella uh~
*tsk*
oh, so in the end LRT-.-
cus LRT come liao-.-
alallala~
ok!
CAMP!
first thing!
sports!!!!
all right, I'm sucks at sports
as well as strategy game-.-
LOL!
was resting during captain ball uh~
/=
after all
I think first day camp was a lil tiring.
20/12/2011
I'm like dragging my feets to school
I'm so not looking forward to this date lorh!
just so not!
because!! they say have to RUN leh!!!!!
then nn something else, but I forgot..
but!
what I worry was nothing-.-
wasting of time nia~
early morning we did some sort of game but not game
so yea!
this part here!
I'm stress to the max
cause I've to direct each nn everyone!
&& I can feel the stress!
jsut so stressful
which I just dislike it!
&& I'm a slow thinker
which make things liek a lil screw=/
all right that's for that..
but overall!
this camp of day 2
was~
perfect!
it when, we know our strength nn weakness
it also when I learnt more about myself!
[being challenged=/]
after all
it isn't as bad as what I really thought it is...
oh!
have to thanks dad for driving me to school
if not I'll be dead late!
cause have to reach like 7am
nn I'm always late=/
21/12/2011
the last day of camp!
I'm so early
yea! so early leh!
reach like 9.40am lorh!
it's the first time i reach school so early before the must reach timing
hahah!
*laugh*
I'm thankful to each and everyone of the exco and mentors
*tsk*
doesn't want to talk much here~
was being challenged with something!
I hope I can do it!
yes, I CAN && I WILL!!
all right next up!
break camp!!!
*yay*
2Js to ECP!
-.-
fall down at the stairs while otw to ecp idk why-.-
next!
was blading
yaho!
so cool right!
break my record, I fall for 2 times only leh!
*laugh*
some irritating aunties was laughing at me when I fall-.-
ass them man!
next!
blade to jetty
went to blow a lil wind nn see sunset! <3
93s FTW!
while blading back,
I KNOW HOW TO BLADE!!
YES I KNOW!!
thanks to Jaren Ho && JingTing
&& also Joshua Tan (previously for teaching me how to skate a lil)
:)
haha!
&& yea,
at the jetty was talking about taking beach shot
OMG!
so cool la!
can you like imagine it!
I'm so interested..
anyone with me?
*tsk*
like MV siol~
then yea, we said alot too
about other things:D
oh!
after returning blade
Joshua went to find us
blow wind a lil then off to marine parade hawker
-.-
leg got to don't what big hole la!
&& leg bleed!!!-.-
ok!
so unlucky can!
after that 966 home :)
&& here I am blogging:D
sayonara readers
bye-q
don't want to do tmr~
sad ttm!
7jan event coming up
so next week is where the meeting start I bet=/
*sigh*
I WISH FOR AN INTERESTING X'MAS CELEBRATION THIS YEAR!
SOMETHING DIFFERENT! (:
not for X'mas but for the EVE!