Monday, November 28, 2011; 9:37 PM
我们是好朋友
永恒,或许(: *wink*
Hello! (;
hamhaaaaa~
(:
lol!
schooool~
was late=/
ha! waiting for Ms Au ..
first time she later than me nn later than usual time/=
*tsk*
ha!
ohya!
made this promise with Evangeline
not to be late for the next 3 months.
hopefully I can, I'll try!!!!
teeeeheeeeeheee~
ohohoh!!!
got FULL MARKS for C Math
oh mine! like the first Full marks that I've got in poly-.-
Thanks to YunQuan for staying back the day before to teach me:)
(:
&& yea~
now, I've much more confident of getting full marks again for D math!
releasing of marks tmr (i guess)
waiting for JJ treat! KOI!
buahaha!
after school
travel to BBDC!
-.--.- raining so heavily!
finally book my FTT again~
went there less than 15 mins nn home
just to top up $ in account..
got umbrella, like don't have-.-
WET!-.-
1000 hulahoops today(:
I think useless, cause I do until v relax
lol! slow until cnt slow, haha!
sayonara readers!
gonna sleep soon!
I know it's early! (:
&& yea~
2 weeks timetable,
I've plan ahead~
*busy*
conclusion:
sometimes if you stalk too much ain't a good thing
it can lead to bad!=/
if you want stalk, stalk, but not so details, that what I can say~
What to do when you miss someone badly?
thinking of the same thing again!
I still got no answer to myself
idon'tknowtohavemystandorchangeit
我不知道该怎么办,我找不到答案给自己