Wednesday, November 16, 2011; 10:38 PM
Hello readers!
hamha!
I'm sleepy
can I skip ytd post?
*teeeeeheeee*
all right!
today~
suppose wouldn't be late for school
but end up, I'm late!
reason: find my things for 20mins-.-
LOL!
late for 30mins
ate in lab/=
*opps*
after school
polyclinic to doctor-ing!
waited for 2hr?
walao!
I gain weight liao
by ALOT LEH!
WTF!?
gonna diet,
no more fastfood!
ok, all right, anyway that not the main point-.-
doctor say is skin fungus-.-
lol?
mrt-ed to Bishan
meet up with 3 Js
2359! :D
the movie okok only lo
i laugh at most part
no one was laughing, only me=/
-.-
like a crazy little fellow right!?
I know it :p
dinner and home!
(:
back home then realise i got a few things haven do-.-
wanted to study math
BUT!
too tired to concentrate liao lah-.-
gonna sleep soon!
sayonara readers
SERIOUSLY!
gonna say this again,
I'm so dislike people who ignore me
who walk off, cut in when I'm talking!
it's not the first time that I say this to YOU!
is many many times
how do you feel
when you wanted to say something
and one person just say something
end tada!
what you want say, just being cut off like that!
NOT only this, I also dislike people to step one as if they are listening
but in actual fact
they aren't!
Please Think Before You Say Can!
Please Understand How A Person Will Feel!