<body>
Thursday, November 24, 2011; 5:33 PM

hello readers! (:
early blogging today uh
:P
我想要爱心便当,哈!
Upon receiving it, cfm super sweet one *aww*
Will be awesome, if it's in HelloKitty shape lunchbox, that I saw at Lot1 the other time
for of course, must know how to deco too..
*awww* thinking of it, just so sweet*


LOL!
starting off with my blog on that
liek a funny!
so random, idk why..
just thought of that in school
all right!
hmmmmm~
school today
keep have the feel of not wanting to go OOP..
idk why either
everyday different feel uh
*laugh*
ok, Im extreme lame!
THURSDAY!
2 hours break as usual again
temple run-ing like a mad
&& stalking people tgt with my r3 && FX (:
*wink*
I'm a pure stalker
I'm a fast stalker
I'm a 100% stalker
all right!
that's all for today
sayonara readers! (:
so awesome to be at home dinner-ing
*laugh*
been a long time
everyday dinner-ing at home,
last time is like more than 3 months back=/
time to slp, waking up in 30mins time!

Do You know, Sometimes, Idk you say you like me is it true
because I just can't feel it/sense it *tsk*
I'm like a serious you know.. IDK WHY!!!-. =/
真的真的,有时候我真的无法感觉出你说你喜欢我, 那种喜欢在哪里
真的是无法感觉出来,或许就是这样吧。。 有时是真的完全感觉/感受不到



Liar, liar, such a big different!!! I knew it long ago, just that today I got 2 witness, which can mean that I didn't see or say wrong!







HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013