Sunday, November 6, 2011; 2:27 PM
hello! (:
hamha!
:o!
yesterday, a marathon for me.-
woke up early in the morning
heh!
wake up early than alarm clock leh!
train to amk hub for flag day!
10am to 2pm
-.-
been saying the same sentence for times!
repeat nn repeat nn repeat!
"excuse me, do you want to donate"
"thankyou"
SMILE!
my mouth so "sour" so tired lah!
have to do 2 can
hmm
quite happy with my performace
1 tin = half full
1 tin = 3/4 full!
*not bad*
first time i go flagday so serious!
though i do it twice nia
skip nn skip last time=/
2pm end-ed
pepper lunch with primers (:
followed by kbox-ing with JingTing && PohYin!
Amk Kbox sucks-.-
*dislike ttm*
3pm++ to 7pm k-ing~
went off first
train-ed to habourfront
meet XinXun && Joey!
miss them super much!!
10months since I last saw them!
still remember used to phone with XinXun almost every night for hours
now! he in army liao
sian!
*tsk*
shall find time to meet up with them soon!!!
Joey say I become more chubby! Z_zzz
then then bus-ed to Sentosa!
Coasta Sand Resort!
Ching birthday~ (:
stay-ed there for 1hour+ to 2hour
Her sister did for her Smurf cakes so nice!!!
the figurine so cute!!! :)
I'm serious!
left there around 11pm
home 12pm++
which mean from 8am+ onwards till 12am++ I'm like busy, ttm!
Today!
rot at home! =/
bought eclair just now
after having the mini eclair at ching party~
still prefer-ed mini eclair!! <3
anyway!
sooooo shoik after slept so long!
since long time!
hei yan quan hen sheng liao le :'(
wo ya bu chong shui mian
gonna sleep for an hour or so later again
want to get new wallet!
long nn thin
dislike short nn fat!=/
*searching for new wallet in progress*
seeeeee when I can find nnn change it!
Tomorrow is the day I'm waiting for!!!!!!
woooo~
not rot-ing at home on PH! <3
*have to plan*
that's all!
sayonara readers! :D