Friday, November 25, 2011; 7:09 PM
hello
hamha!!
awesome readers,
how's your day ?
it's TGIF!!
let's go party~
LOL!
have to thanks
JiaMin,YunQuan,BoonHo for helping me with the BBSG thing
esp Yunquan! whereby, he super don't want to go with us
wanted to pass me the money nn ask us to buy
but I insisted=/
Thanks! (:
Tonight , shall back to our Topic where we stop yesterday!
*laugh*
break time went to buy!:D
ohya!
*tsk*
at first self declare school start 930am
but! lazy to wake up
text Jiamin,
end up self declare school start at 10am=/
Mom took an hour to wake me up, drag me out of bed=/
making her so piss=/
*laugh*
oh!
&& && &&
Database Fundamentals = failed! :'(
100% I did badly for the test!
a lot of things I don't know=/
SAD!
My cheongSum vendor no more, they don't allow us to help them sell
have to change vendor
it's our GSM Project!
facebook their cheongsum, really very nice!! :')
I so want to buy!
but have to go to the Path Market at Vivo City
which only have it on every 1st nn last week of the month=/
Sunday, I'm going down to have a look at it!
hmm!
most imptly ,
must see the price range,
heard that it's quite expensive=/
after school help them out with E-Learning.
then to career fair
eye on Police:)
tho I used to want be police officer
however, after something happen
I don't anymore..
BUT! after today
have the feel back again
*sigh*
anyway!
still long way=/
(:
home && home! :)
hulahoop-ing :) <3
still rmb I don't know how to hulahoop last time
after much practise then I know,caught the skills(:
gonna go run run run now~
lose weight && forget things
go with the wind, WOOSH!
*Wink*
wanted to bowling,but no one free
bowling whenever I'm down <3
that's my love!
sayonara readers!
tmr a busy day
sunday a busy nn rush nn pack day
omg~
After hearing what you say yesterday
I've much thoughts.
been thinking alot alot :'(
*relieve*
幸好我已经没抱那么大的期望了
gonna go runrunrun!
forget everything! keep my mind clear..