Thursday, November 10, 2011; 10:26 PM
hamha! (:
tomorrow 11.11.11
haha!
wishes for SURPRISE=/
like a lame nn funny-.-
suprise? what's that man-.-
okay, anyway!
it's will be so romantic lahhh i think
awww~
on 11.11.11 @ 11.11am/pm
*awwwww*
LOL!
Told JiaMin this:
"tmr 11 11 11
dun feel like wasting sia
LOL!
im so random
=-.-"
LOL!
anyway,
yep-p!
tomorrow 11.11.11
wonder how I will spent it
where I will spent it
who will I spent with
what will I be doing
okay!
anyway!
today school was like a late=/
*tsk*
waited for JiaMin
comm skills presentation
i think I'm still so uncomfortable with presentation
that's just so ME!
3 hours of break
when library to do workkkkkk
what's next!
OOP!
I'm so extreme happy
so many weeks already
finally I did a programming on my own
without copy-ing from people
nn it works!
OMG! shouted it class=/
*tsk*
just so happy!
seriously
have to thanks BinLi for teaching me the other time! (:
ha!
cab-ed to causewapoint
cause ZiBin going house, shun lu, so ask us to cab tooo
You Are An Apple Of My Eye movie-ing with
BinLi,KhuanHu,Darrius and JiaMin!
seriously
this show is best of this year movie I have watched
just so NICE!
AWESOME!
ha!
gonna catch 11.11.11 && The Adventurous With TinTin
with them tooo next week!
nextweek like movie marathon!
Monday,Wednesday & Friday
like a busy movie-ing!=/
*tsk*
sayonara readers
that's all! (:
have a great day ahead
leg itchy like crap!
can't take it anymore lah!-.-
好想知道你的一百分会给怎样的人, 请告诉我标准,不要让我一直等
I wanna be with you, 爱你好幸福,好满足,有你的呵护我不再孤独