Tuesday, November 8, 2011; 6:03 PM
hamha! (:
back home wanted to sleep
but not tired le..
in school = sleepy!
back home = not sleepy!
school resume!
*bored*
so didn't want to go school early morning
woke up late! /=
just simply don't want to get up!
30mins later then wake up
*tsk*
asked dad to send me to school
*heh*
got slight traffic jam
but still managed to reach on time!
First to reach class eh!
first time somemore!=/
*tsk*
*claps*
LAME!
what's next! (:
Finally I understand LOGIC!
oh well!
using different method (different teacher)
break time!
first time koufu is not packed at 12pm!
WOW!
*skip*
*skip*
OOP lecturer like a LAME!
taught us how to "on" calculator.....
etc etc!
then I'm HOME!
phoned with CTFY on the way home! <3
something like funny
all along i thought im charging my lappy
till brother came in nn ask
"you charge-ing ur laptop?"
i look on the floor, released I didnt pluck in-.-
LOL!
"wireless charger"
hahahaha!
ok!
not funny on blogpost..
sorry!
*tsk*
sayonara readers!
gonna go do my comm skills!
My confident level in you didn't went up
in fact, it's dropping=/
I'm sorry!
Thanks for everything that you have done
我对你的信心,其实没在增加,然而,一直在退。。
对不起,谢谢你 (: