I want someone to love me someone to hold me. he'll be all I hope and want in a big red bow all I want is one thing Tell me my true love is near && here He's all I want, just for me underneath my Christmas tree I'll be waiting here. Santa that's my only wish this year.
hamha readers!!!!! today I tell you! is a don't know lucky or unlucky day to start with-.- firstly! I thought my Concession pass lost-.- So lrt to panjang , then drop off and took opp lrt back to my station-.- end up! can't find it.. search my bag like a mad! but to no avail how sad! super sad can!! reach dover reported to the ticket office guess what! the next moment I found my concession thanks to my bag got so many "secret pocket" thus I thought I lost it but I still love the bag la~ *laugh* all right BBSG today! it's was pretty awesome, I swear! pair up with JiaMin, join-ed with SP primers people! off we went to knock on residents doors *knock* *knock* in a pair of one girl and one boy hmmm~ lazy to write the details=/ in conclusion I love this event! The feeling is really undescrible-able when you knock on each door and gotten the food hampers product from them esp when they have the heart of really giving though they forgotten.. They even went down to buy it and pass it to us! so touched! :') like what one of the officer from SP said people who give are rich, people who don't give are poor they are poor in heart.. *I Agree* what most important, our group organised till very swee~ *tsk* just so awesome! great memories with them for of course thought it a very very very long hours of time and with few project on hand coming to this BBSG, bring me joy,fun,laughter and most importantly happiness! SMILE! ILOVESMILE!(: *tsk* back home watch Dragon! just so awesome! the dragon is extremely CUTE! cute until cannot cute liao lahhh~ that's all for now! sayonara readers!(: though today can't date with Evangeline but! it's still a memorable day and I'm sure I'll still have another date with her!(: <3