Wednesday, November 23, 2011; 11:47 PM
hamha readers!
awesome!LOL!
honestly speaking
nowadays i doubt very free to blog
but I'll try to blog more often all right=/
sorry for the delay for so long ehhy
*tsk*
cause busy busy
so many test, project!
OMG!
*kill me please*
I want to get over with it fast
never felt so stress,pressurise liao
since the moment I left O level
still remember
my last sem, super slack one
like one slacker like that
haha!!
always copy nn copy=/
*still dare to say uh*
*sigh*
ohya human beings out there
don't ask me go out!
not free uh!
all the way till 22December
I don't want to have myself pack again
like last few weeks/months=/
:)
How sweet can a guy be? How Romantic can a guy be? How Simple can a guy be?
I think, they are extinct! esp: romantic && sweet && surpise-ly guy~ (: 10 out of 1 (SO RARE, JUST SO)
How niceeeeeeeeee && sweeeeeet if having such a awesome sweet,romantic boyfriend..
NEVER HAPPENS , it's extinct~
*sigh* SIAN uh.. LOL!