Sunday, November 27, 2011; 10:25 PM
Awesome && smile is my word!(:
Awesome + Smile = Awesome Smile
Smile + Awesome = Smile Awesome-ly
!!!
(:
Helloa hamha!
(:
today awesome?
nah!
busy?
YES!
lol!
tired?
EXTREMER
*tsk*
all right
start off quick nn end of quick
early in the morning, went for Joshua Service
as promise him like a since don't know when=/
I find the feeling super extreme-ly weird=/
*don't like the feel*
thought I'll be late, but never ehy
cheyyy~~
*wink*
was told to have this challage on
social network fasting~
so!
maybe I shall have it ago
-no tweets,no facebook,no whatsapp,no blog, no everything!
basically things that disrupt me..
BUT! must find available days first uh
hmmmmm~
wanted to have it for min 3 days..
sure die!=/ i hardcore tweets, cfm dead on spot!
after service, seperate ways~
off to vivocity I went
*yay*
reach like early, cause meeting them at 2pm
I end up reaching 130pm?
*tsk*
window shopping a lil
then !
off to path market
OMG!
the stall name "Cans can be beautiful"
the cans is really very awesome!
very very very beautiful!
i swear!
so want to get it la!
the roses, <3
*tsk*
basically, we went to search for vendors
for our GSM!
hmm~
we found de vendor, hmm
i feel that we did a gooood deed
it's a secret :p
after that everything
meet Joshua at NLB
cause I need to lend his laptop to do powerpoint
my asus lorh! no powerpoint-.-
then shun bian acc him to velocity to get his sports shoe
so kind of me right!
*laugh*
no more next time=/
very far leh!-.-
then home~
ohyea~
can rest rest liao
wooooooolaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
sayonara readers!
seriously,idon'tknowwhatiamthinking-.-
thinkingalotnowadays~ causethingshappenjustonenight,onenightofcallcanchangethings
I said.. but if question pop up, will my stand same or change?
*wondering* Ireallydon'tknowleh!
*howw*