Sunday, November 20, 2011; 3:43 PM
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!
hamha readers!
(:
wow!
Service Learning last day yesterday
starting of it
dragging feets to it
but after all
it's quite a fun experience tru everything
learn a lot of things too!
It's was a good good good time being there
tho is took away my precious sleeping Saturday
*tsk*
all right
thn today!
7pm to Zibin House later for Project..
LOL!
that all..
sayonara readers!
LOL!
woke up with some strong feelings #random
this feeling very very very strong
keep floating all over my mind
but after a mins or so
all vanish!
the sky is crying for me
invisible tears
dreamt of you ytd
flipping tru our photos
see-ing all he lil memories left behind
all I want is the love, care, concern from you
&& to spend a lil time together
&& have lil time for one another
I didn't ask much either.
But none of them fulfill
*sigh*
I'm always the one whom did the most
I didn't ask for any return
ALL I WANT IS YOUR LOVE!
sometimes, you are more to yourself,
I understand it, but sometimes, it's *sigh*
If only you were here with me!
Action speaks louder than words
don't say .... .... ... then end up also did nothing!
I don't mean anything
I just saying something from my lil heart
幸好我没抱着那么大的期望
要不然,现在的我一定很没精神
或许太了解,所以知道答案是不会