<body>
Wednesday, November 30, 2011; 10:08 PM

1Fish3Duck (:
我每次都妥协,这次我真的不想妥协

hello readers:)
*wink*
hamha!
woooo~
DMD today~
guess what!
so glad that I managed to know how to do!
without seeking help or etc etc(:
though I didn't complete the last step,
the background,
but I'm still happy
*yay*
nowadays
walking to blk S
like a sad~
cause whenever I'm there
it reminds me of Evangeline~
would always went to say HI to her
before going for DMD lesson
or whenever I'm at blk S i'll say hi to her
but now, she's on attachment, not in NYP le
~
after school stay back for reherse comm skills
follow by english (:
then to SMU!
*tsk*
breifing, which like 15mins only-.-
seriously, like a lame
LOL!
&& here I am, HOME! (:
sayonara readers~
awesome day w 3 retards!
ty ZB for sending me off && search for bus stop (:

to those who wish to lie
next time before you lie,
remember to "clean you backside"
don't leave any "shit" behind.
or!
remember this,
if you want to lie,
you'll have to use alot of patches to cover up this holes
it's difficult to cover them all up
sometimes, it will eventually torn even tho you've cover it~
thus!
BECAREFUL! to those who wish to lie=/
我好像有点过分


you say you should be angry,
all right then~
you say you know what is going on,
but I doubt you do, I've 80% confident think that you don't!

I'm not gonna apologise this time round
I may be at fault invading your privacy, I admit I'm wrong
however, You're flirting, didn't you?
What's this?! uh!? WHAT THIS!
&&, why do you lie(?)
didn't you say you didn't/seldom contact her?
but what I saw like DIFFERENT!
it can be quite hurtful to saw them,read them(esp)!
I trying to find something more doesn't seem like flirting BUT search none
trying to search something that maybe you have your reason of telling her those things
but again I saw NONE!
&& yea, I shouldn't be doing all this things~
isn't my things to be done && it also isn't a good thing to do
I also notice another of my mistakes,
he gave me permission to look tru his phone,got his password, etc, yet I did those things
invading privacy~~
BUT! AFTER ALL!
thinking about those FLIRT!
srsly~ I'm not in the mood laaaaaaa~!
*sigh*

all right, ting!
he ain't your who.
no point angry-ing && upset-ing over such thing
come on, chill and smile!







HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013