Friday, October 28, 2011; 12:03 AM
Hello readers!
omg omg omg!!
almost late for school today=/
supposed to be awake at 8am
end up im awake like 9.06am!?!?
LOL!
jump out of bed
actually nvr la
i still nua abit..
LOL!
thought need cab
heh! but phone daddy to drive me there
BUAHAHA!
*save cost*
the last time i jump put off bed is like december, 10months ago?
where by I'm working at that time && I've overslept for 2 to 4 hours!
reached there , and I'm late for 2hours ++ =/
reach there, very early.
10mins before lesson start *woo*
anyway
learn things from comm skills..
KISS && Do not make any assumption && gesture =]
*laugh*
I'm lazy to type
cut straight to the point
lol!
Handing Over Ceremony today
don't know why
but yup.....
...
*sigh*
sayonara readers
OHYA!
and 3 days of halloween event straight!!
Friday: Spooktacular w dover gang
Saturday: Workplace.. I heard need to dress up=/
Sunday: USS with Ching && Co.
Hope I didn't really made the wrong choice
If time rewind, I will sure think twice again
before making decision!