<body>
Tuesday, October 25, 2011; 12:40 AM

About This Little Girl

Every girl love surprise so do me, you tell me which girl don't
*laugh*
Every girl does, it just that they simply hide it within them :)

Hello readers, today my post will be much different from usual.
I'm going to write about me, myself.
YES! Just me, myself :)
If you think it will be bored, kindly don't continue to read it.
I don't want to bored all of you... *laugh*
Those who want to know more about me, carry on reading.
You can get off anytime you think that it cause boredom :)

First of all, I’m once a student in Keming Primary School. Due to bad companion, I've ended up in this school Yusof Ishak Secondary School for my bad PSLE aggregate =/
In my life on that school, I've strive to achieve the best in myself from Secondary Three onwards. Like every students, Secondary One and Two, was slacking time.
I'm proud of myself for scoring such an awesome marks for three years( Sec 3 to 5 Prelim).
However, due to much pressure that I've gave myself. Things don’t go my way.
My result totally dropped from the best to the worst.. Though I'm a NYP-ian now,
I still regret for getting such a grade for O Level. If time allows, I will not and NEVER stress myself again then.

I was given the nickname as hamster in Primary Five,
because one of my friends said I look like hamster, has that hamster face, and I also have the habits of 'storing food in mouth' (now,seldom).
This nickname followed me till I left Secondary school.
People either call me hamster (MOST), hams, ham ham
I was also given the nickname of Little Miss Smiley, thanks to the collection of Smiley for the past 3 years :)
I used to keep hello kitty but stop for sometimes(not so crazy,50%), now, I'm back in love with it. BUT crazier a little, 80% only :P =/


I'm an Aquarius, that never been on time and get jealous easily like it stated..
YES! I get jealous easily, it's just so extreme easy. Like I always say, Jealousy Kills! :)
I used to be a super punctual girl whom will always reach very early for all meets up.
However, I don't know what happen, I started to be extreme late. Sometimes it's just that I thought the time is sufficient, thus ended up wrong. NOW! Is either I'm extreme late (not so late lah=/) or is extreme early.. As for punctuality, rarely.. *tsk*

I'm a stubborn girl and love to have things in my ways. Stubborn is one of my character, I don't take people advice neither do I listen to them. I just don't like /=
Things that I want means I want, no matter what, I will still I WANT!=/
Since young, I'm being pampered, will always get the things I want easily
..
Thus, having that character of WANT mean WANT=/
If not I'll be super piss and give a 'charcoal' face and definitely, you wouldn't want to go out with me then. It will sure spoilt the mood~
I can be super demanding at times and also can be
随便 at times (RARELY).. If you see I'm that, better take the opportunity to have things on your way.. *laugh*
One more things, don't ever try to provoke me, you will get the hell out of me, if you get to know me better *burst out laughing*


I'm also a weirdo that loves to go solo. Be it movie, shopping, walking and so forth. Friends always said I'm crazy, but I think I'm not, just learning to be independent. Friends can't be forever with you isn't it, at times, you also have to get things done on your own.
OH! I don't know how to reject people asking me out, so forth, ended up they mistook me.
HM! and I'm not only weirdo in solo, I'm also another weirdo for...
I don't love chocolate! LOL! I prefer sweets more, however, it depends on what sweet *laugh*
Chocolate is never my love since young, dislike it much, rarely touch it,
except for KINDER BUENO<3 && TRONKY<3 && KIT KAT&
I am also an ultra-sensitive person, I know it myself, it hard to explain how sensitive I am, but I'm really super extreme sensitive=/
I am also a soft hearted person and also a NOT 吃软不吃硬的人。 :)
Easily being persuade by others ... x=

In Polytechnic life, I think I've changed quite a lot..
YES! I say A LOT!
I used to stay at home like a
宅女, rejecting my friends asking me out, by finding ways.. Like I say, I don't know how to reject them. But now, I've been going out, sometimes till late night then home. I think that seriously, I've totally changed into a different person. This year, I also have a pack schedule, a schedule of out-ing. Even My secondary school friends also said I'm so busy, last time ask me out don't want, now keep go out.. *laugh*
I was like, laughing=/
I used to very concentrate on studies, not very, still ok ok, but now, like a lazy.
Always want to slack and slack and slack.
So trying to get myself back up again!!! :)
JIAYOU!

There's still something that changed in me :)
*laugh*

  1. I used to dislike Veggie, fruits, but now! I Love some of them.
  2. I used to don't really dislike meat, but now, I don't like it.
  3. I used to don't anyhow spent my money, always save it, but now, like a spendthrift, keep spending and have save lesser and lesser and lesser compared to last time.
    I want to be back the saving girl again :)
  4. I used to don't tweet much, but now, tweet like a mad
  5. I used to don't laptop-ing, simply either tv-ing or study-ing but now, I'm just everyday laptop-ing..
  6. I used to buy presents, but now, I prefer to DIY them unless I really don't have time.
  7. I used to love reading Non-Fiction book, but now I don't, I couldn't find time.
  8. I used to like sms but now, like a lazy, anything call me, will be much more easier
    *laugh*
  9. I used to chat on phone for hours and hours, but now, stopped
  10. I used to be a happy go lucky girl, but now, tends to be emotional at times
  11. I used to be ‘free’ minded, but nowadays, mind/brain seems to be processing a lot of things
  12. I used to be who I am, but I guess, it’s not now
  13. There's so much changes in me.
    Especially the character of myself changed, I knew it but...

CHANGES&&CHANGES&&CHANGES

LASTLY! :)
There’s something so weird about me this year,
I keep wanting to go out
I keep want to sit Cable Car
I keep want to play all the things at Sentosa
I want to sit Trishaw
I want to sit the hippo && duck tour
Walk the bridge @ night!
I want to try out all Singapore things!


In conclusion
I want to try out all Singapore things once again
Miss those childhood moment that I have
L
Cable Car<3, Explore Sentosa(Play All The Things There), Henderson Bridge,
Anyone want to accompany me?
*sigh*

However, another thing
I want to be back who I am
I’m going to try to stay at home, though now I feel that it’s difficult for me to stay put at home again..
Keep going out=/
I’m going to save money!!! Like I used to be (:
Not going to anyhow spend money anymore!!!
I’m going to study like how I used to in the past

Whenever I’m feeling lost, feeling sad, being emotional, the thing that will make my day will be
BOWLING && SINGING!! <3
I’m so glad to have my friends 2 years back, who is willing to spend the whole day with me, just to make my day (:

During that time, I seldom so emotional, When they saw, they would accompany me to do what I want.
So blessed to have them (:
so being loved by them!


DIY IS MY LOVE,MY PASSION <3
I AWESOMELY LOVE SKY BLUE <3







HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013