Wednesday, September 7, 2011; 11:51 PM
VITASOY!
I'm so craving for it:'(
any kind soul want deliver to me??
Hamha!!!!
kinda lazy to blog already, HOW!?
*laugh*
yesterday was the first day I start work!
but it's the same work after all..
forgo a lot of things ehhhhh~
but still have fun there as usual
a place for me to relax though
as in mind clear place :)
a great place to relieve stress nn stuff! (:
Today was the best or I can say
every wednesday && thursday is the best place at work place though:)
always filled with my laughters
the whole shop is my laughters
laughing non-stop! (:
gotten flying kiss for 3 times already from the same person
LOL!
his action damn funny lah!
make me laugh like hell!(:
but thanks to him too
that make my wonderful laughing wednesday && thursday there :)
always so so so awesome (:
sayonara readers! (:
:)