<body>
Saturday, September 3, 2011; 11:59 PM

S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E
I love surprises
&& that's is me
*laugh*
who don't love surprises, you tell me
HA!HA!HA!

ok!
suppose to bus at 230pm to Bugis to buy some paper
but end-ed up woke up at 230pm=/
*laugh*
actually, alarm rang up 1pm
but I turn it off && change-ed the time-ing to 130pm
end up, didn't heard it ring..
LOL!
despite sleeping for so long
while on my way back to panjang
slept in bus again
I'm a piggy siol!/=
suppose to meet Joshua 4pm at BPP
end up meeting him at 5.45pm to settle his cake thing~
*wow*
thanks to me man,for being so late!
*laugh*
after settle-ing with cake
we went 2 ways(:
bus to ZiBin house
everyone waiting for me =/
bought Jco donuts for them
include ZiBin's family~
donut take bus bus leh!
LOL!
pizza-ing && donut-ing && icecream-ing
super full!!! (:
then slack slack at zibin house
machiam kbox-ing
wonder JiaMin which generation de
keep singing && listening to old school chinese song
*laugh*
LOL!
silent moment just now
due to some problem=/
but well, settle liao (:
forever with them
forever filled with fun && laughter
3 retards the best bestbest !! (:
then then then 10.30pm++ home-ed
sayonara readers~
(:
no sleeping early again today! =/
count-ing down 3 more days!


seriously I have to thanks this person
SOH ZI BIN,R1
wonder why is he always so friendly,kind-heart-ed,awesome,nice
Thanks for lending me your Ez-link card
Thanks for being so understanding when I bomb you=/
Thanks for lending me your camera
Thanks for your treat-ing us
Thanks for sending me back home
Thanks for the crap-ing
always crap, but always the crap, I can find laughter in it
fill-ed that day of mine with laughter! (:
Thanks for helping me
Thanks for simply anything && everthing!!!
THANKS! (:
my sunset w you!(:
*look-ing forward*
you say want want want bring me go sunset-ing!! (:
causecause tuesday cancel=/
sorry!
RETARDS THE BEST

War is going to break out
soon, real soon
I bet before school reopen sure break out!
&& I've said, if war break out,
do give me a notice
I'll not stay-ed at home the whole day
till everything end-ed && stuff (:
not going to give a damn!
(:







HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013