<body>
Friday, September 2, 2011; 11:10 PM

A real post for 3 days(:
I'M TIRED!!!

31August2011

WE accompany JoshuaTan to buy his things
his decoration things
met up with him at 2pm+ at bugis NLB
wait-ed for HuiXiang to arrive at 4pm+
followed by Sherman && JingTing..
While waiting for JingTing
went to buy HoneyChicken<3 (: && shop at Bugis street
searching for Shermane short (:
Meet JingTing at Iluma at 7pm+
They went to look look at those decoration in the shop
what to buy, etcetc
while Shermane && I went to
*laugh*
eye-ing on food x=
junk food!
haha!!!
then Albert Complex makan-ing
bus home x)


1September2011

USS DAY! (: <3
everyone late except Isaac=/
LOL!
lazy to name out people
there's awesomely ALOT
16leh!=.=
a very very very awesome fun day out! x)
not bad eh!
everyone have fun there
roller coaster best!
encourage Jaren Ho to take the Cylon..
*yay*
he made it!
*claps*
welldone welldone!! (:(:
I don't like to go out with big group
reason being
super simple (:
don't want name out ;)
dinner at palawan beach koufu...
then bus home :)
*laugh*
sleep on the bus
when I awake, I was like
ehhh? wher is this place uh
but actually that place is where I used to live-.-
LOL!
*laugh*


2September2011

Museum-ing!
meet up with Evangeline,RuEn & JoshuaTan
&& I'm late/=
bus bus traffic jam uh-.-
stupid!
suppose to meet up with retards
suppose to be retards outing today
but but but im super lovelove museuming leh=/
so sorry retards!!!! :( X_x
first museum : Singapore Art Museum
second museum: Peranakan Museum
third museum: Philatelic Museum
Cool leh!
walk all the way from Bras Basah to Chinatown:)
after musuem-ing
chinatown!!! (:
once again
G7!!! <3
dinner G7 <3
super awesome-ness lahhhhhhhhh!!!
*laugh*
that's all today:)
3down,4more
sayonara readers!!!
gonna skype with ZiBin now,
he's waiting for me=/
first time skype call with him..
*excited*
LOL!

我不知道我在做什么,想什么,要的是什么
烦烦烦烦烦烦烦烦烦






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013