JOYHamha! :)
late for work 15mins..
didn't work much..
=/
LOL!
meet mum 6pm at Westmall..
change-ed my plan && phone
woolala!
Xperia X10 Mini met her sister!
Xperia Mini Pro!
:)
*laugh*
LOL!
gai gai around batok
while waiting for my dad come..
brother went in Msia alone, custom jam-.-
LOL!
so waited for him super long!
lalala~
went to THE OASIS to makan!
last time always went there to makan at night~
cool!
that's restaurant many many years le
cfm more than 18years! :)
once my love
but not after today:'(
because the standard for my frog leg have DROP!
yea, DROP! :'(
so!
I've said this
never to go there eat le
G7 @ Geylang will be my next eye-ing on :)
I've paid for the meal today (:
$108++ =/
I'm like a fat only~
ate 1 bowl rice
&& 1 bowl porridge=/
&& can say eat more than them leh!
=/
LOL!
nn yea
I'm home now!
woolala~
tomorrow Roller Blade-ing!
<3
an awesome day ahead! :)
sayonara readers
Happy Birthday Daddy! <3
much love! X <3
I've confident in you
BUT
I've no confident in myself
but I've trust in myself