Sunday, September 18, 2011; 1:43 AM
J.K
17Sept
Hamha! :)
hello readers
a day today at ECP
roller blade-ing nn cycle-ing!
woolala!!!
I'm practise-ing roller blade-ing today
but w/o Jaren Ho like weird leh
cause his balance-ing very zai!
*laugh*
I fell down 6 times today
one time thanks to JTZX! -.-
&& one time I fall down damn cute
like a sec fall
me, myself also no idea man!
then I super quick stand up
luckily no one around me
*phew*
but an uncle saw~
he damn cute..
saw le, then wave at me
hahahaha!!!!
I'm left alone there, practise-ing
whereby everyone skate far infront le
x)
hit my backbone
*pain*
2 hours of blade-ing
6pm officially start cycle-ing
15mins rest
cycle to changi
nn back to ECP!
Korean BBQ steamboat dinner-ing
after that
have a short chat with JingTing
:)
then then
yes.-
we we no train home-.-
LOL!
bus nn cab!!!
=/
LOL!
nn guess wad!
all cab, the nets DOWN!-.-
*win liao lorh*
sayonara readers
an awesome day out with
JingTing,HuiXiang,Shermane,Joshua,ChuQian && PeiShan
shall eat panadol before off to bed
headache :S
a critical time that I heard that sentence(rmb, cnt erase)
a critical time where it hurts
a critical time that cause miserable
&& much more nn more
where's out hampact?
let water flow just like how tears flow
Deeper nn deeper