Wednesday, September 14, 2011; 11:59 PM
I may look strong but actually I'm not
Hamha!
was lazy to blog....
this blog,
was specially updated for JarenHo!
*laugh*
because he told me to update ytd && I'm lazy
&& I' told him that I'll update today...
LOL!
hmm
shall say from Joshua Birthday~
on his birthday itself
took half day off
help him settle with his stuff tgt with the 3 girls:)
his friends told him we look cute with that purple clips on our hair
*laugh*
it was super awesome to see joshua being thrown into the pool
got irritated by the uncle stayed at 7floor too-.-
like a retard!
*laugh*
afterall
I think his birthday party did went sort of smoothly bah
though things was being pushed back/=
:)
today!
late for work!
30mins late
eheh hell bus make me wait for 25mins!
the moments I said I want to take cab if it doesn't arrive at 1050am,
3 mins later, bus arrive
like wth-.-
so many peeps waiting~~~
reach work place
feel like crying man!
31pages to pack,
split half with my colleague
17+ page each..
but I pack like 7 page only...
cause evening part
help out with cashier=/
feel so bad for her doing more than me
left at 8pm
meet aunt for chat-.-
feel bad, my colleague ask me to accompany her to stay
but I couldn't=/
*sigh*
despite of her lost voice=/
ok!
bought 4 box of pocky almond crush&& 1 strawberry flavor
ate 3box of pocky almod crush
super full!
wonder will I sick later
"input" of water only 200 to 300ml =.=
seriously,
I have to managed my time well
re organise everything
I shouldn't work this holiday
O level English coming
My PDL haven learn/=
&& quite a few things too=/
*sigh*
Am like busy only uh=.=
[edit-ed]
12Septemeber
SMURF-ing!
we're smurf-ing
6 people smurf-ing
woolala
ticket like cute nia~
LOL!
system down nn we got a hand written tickets!
met Jaren earlier first
LOL!
then we kfc-ing
wah! for the first time
I eat bandito
eat untill like so -.-
then we wait arcade-ing
LOL!
then we wait for 2 guy to come
then BOWLING! <3
i love bowling
prefer Cdans de :)
then then then after we're smurf-ing!
I lead the wrong way (for the first time!!!)
*can't believe myself*
ended up
sit near near the SG river
"lantern-ing"
今天月亮很美,你有想我吗?
sayonara readers~! :)
westside story-ing :) <3
Sweet moment
Sweetest moment
Memorable moment!
xie xie ni :)