Friday, September 16, 2011; 1:47 AM
H.U.R.T
15Sept2011
Hamha!
ohya! ytd ytd someone told me that
he miss the smiley on my head
*laugh*
wanted to wear it today
but lazy eh/=
next week perhaps! :)
I feel bad man=/
have been slack-ing off work late-ly
should be ytd nn today
did nothing much..
don't have then energy siol-.=
LOL!
super yoyoyo for tmr!
time to change phone
my phone awesome cute-.-
knw can change phone liao
it auto spoil-.-
BUT! after few hours, it ok again
like wth only
*laugh*
I'm so change-ing to Xperia Mini Pro after long decide-ing just now at workplace
LOL!
hmm~
I think I should should blog at least 4 times a week...
okay?
*laugh*
&& ya
have my planner plan! :)
hmmmmmm
*yay*
LOL!
sayonara readers~
wanted to watch westside story ep2 before sleep
but look at the time now!_.-
so shall go tidy up my album
then SLEEP!
after hearing it
though the reply I gave was a smile
BUT ............
:)