Saturday, August 13, 2011; 11:35 PM
一句话,就能表达一切
waiting for 19August:) <3
*look-ing forward*
hamha!!!!
I think I wake up early leh today
*laugh*
though nua for 15mins.
almost forgot that I meet-ing ZiBin..
*jump out of my bed*
and prepare-ed.
meet-ing him 1030am at my house to collect something :]
LOL!?
12pm meet JoeyTan && Claudia && WenTing at JE station
mrt-ed to Marina Square
ate at Suki-ya , a buffet
then then then walk-ed around
suppose to be JoeyTan buying clothes
end up
when come out of the shop
I'm the one buying
LOL!?
then then then mrt-ed to Bugis
neoprint-ed:)
*yay*
like been many years since last took anyway
ha!
then to Iluma celebrate-ed their birthday~
*heh heh*
thanks to me my ideas
succeed in surprise-ing both of them
awesome isn't it (:
then walk-ed walk-ed around
&& home-ed (:
*laugh*
hmm after my exams
I should be help-ing Claudia with her Math && Science for O level
she's retake-ing (:
so yea:):):):)
sayonara readers
super looking forward to the 19th!! <3
super short post!=/
LOL!
tmr ahma for lunch
cause bai-ing my ahgong~
then acc zibin cut hair
then maybe fajar mac study
*maybe*
文文说的对
我一定要记住!
*hm*