Thursday, August 4, 2011; 4:09 AM
time:4.09am:)
I wonder when was the last time I actually do stayed up so late to study and get things clear:)I didn't K.O this time round
I tried to understand every single things he said
ask nn ask nn ask questions
spam-ing him alot of questions~=/
Started my lesson with KohYunQuan at 12am+/1am:)*awesome*actuallyDCN ain't that difficultI can assure you that;)From a single lab thing also don't know de meafter the hours of teach-ing with himI understand almost 3/4 of ithow awesome isn't ithe somehow also going vomit bloodcause I ask alot alot of questionand also some repeated questionwe stuck quite long at the binary thingyboth of us machiam pekcek yeahaha!cause i dun understand what he saidnn he kept saying the same thing over nn overLOL!?when he know i dun understand some part of the thinghis examples was damn cute lacan't stop smile-ing it when I read lo~LAWL!seriously, I can say that he really have a lot of patient!he really doesI admit I'm slow at many times,yet he take things slow and steady~guide-ing me throughout though he was trying the other lab testI can see that he's pekcek somehowbut still he continue with it, all till the end:)DCN lab is really very interestingI've alot of that I want to say but I don't know how to express it outbut one thing for sure isthere's a sentence that I want to say:THANK YOU VERY ULTRA MUCH KOHYUNQUAN!:)I'm so going to sleep now
2hours of sleep=/
sayonara readers
bye-q
goodnight! <3
time now: 4.23am