Tuesday, August 30, 2011; 1:25 PM
T.H.E.S.I.M.S:)
29August
Hamha! (:
the sims the sims the sims!!!(:
awesomely awesome
I want buy the sims (pets)
after exams && my the sims is up up up!!!
oh, went to buy straw in the afternoon-.-
thanks to the ytd uh-.-
straw lost-.-
assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
then then then then then
at night
went to zibin house wanted to pass him back his ezlink card
then I just remembered
going out on Wednesday with HuiXiang,JoshuaTan,JinYan to see deco
so so so so so so so
back home.. =/
Thanks super much!!! (:
hope my ezlink can auto come out uh=/
*laugh*
SIMS AWESOME:)
wanted to post yesterday BUT!
internet always DOWN at night.-
S.M.I.L.E.Y
30August
hamha!!!
Just woke up :)
super nice sleep laaaaaaaaaaaaa~ <3
gonna do many stuffs now~
sims,tv,straw,etcetcetc
look-ing forward to Friday && Saturday
my retards day!!! <3
&& next week
my work work day start!!!! (:
*hoooooyooooooooo*
tmr end of september
so not looking forward to it!
so many many many event!
&& so so so busy!
&& have to plan plan plan for friendS birthday
not 1 not 2 not 3 but MANY-.-
luckily one of the date is combination of celebrate-ing 3 people birthday
if not, I'll be DEAD=/
September days is for many RETARDS && BELOVED FRIENDS
miss them super much(refer-ing to belovedfriends)!!!(:
last since is like 1 month ago!!!!
SOLONGLIAOLEH!
heh heh
september date is just for you peeps!
first come first serve uh :p
&& I don't care!
I so going to try my best nn book my awesome lovely CTFY!(:<3
idcidcidcidcidc!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!
that's all guys:)
sayonara readers:)
a cool chat with ZiBin the other day
make-ing me really like a retard
laughing && end up people came out to scold us=/
thanks for make-ing my day ZiBin on the 28August2011(:
we retards will always be there for you:)
saw ur post && yea:)
hope you will be fine!!!
cheer up retard!
w/o you, life can't be any simple w/o all the fun nn laughter you gave (:
JIAYOU!