Monday, August 22, 2011; 1:14 AM
suddenly wanted to post
so many things happen nowadays
&& ya
idk why too
I'm just super stress with many many lil things
lil things + lil things = alot of things
so going to keep myself ultra busy
to stop my mind from floating a lot a lot of things
dear mind
will you please please let me clear you totally
I wish to have a blank mind
a mind that full of happy things
a mind that full of stress-less things
or rather
I could say memories~
love<3
yiting
don't simply float things around
when I'm solo bus-ing, solo out-ing, solo night
simply say when I'm solo-ing
when I'm all alone.
but actually
i already give up ~
never really care about it anymore (:
though everyday same things happen
[just pretend =x]
friends find me for help
I could help them
I could give them the support they need
the ears they need
the advice they need
and etc etc
if only my things is so simple!
after exams
I'm so going to beach
yes I am!
我要大声地呼喊,大声地呐喊,大声地大声地喊喊喊
我要我要我要大喊一场,大哭一场,大笑一场
我不管别人怎么看,把我当神经病也好,我不管!!!
我就是要这样啦啦啦啦啦~!!!!
actually I'm real tired
wants to give up a lot a lot of things
BUT
if I give up my
aren't all my effort be gone
*sigh*