Thursday, August 18, 2011; 11:58 PM
STRESS!
hamha!
about test!
I wanted to get B for IAD
but I think can't anymore
theory like hell can?
thanks to javascript~
MCQ was easy
but section B && C seems ermmm
so
I guess either C or D+ already
:'(
I wonder where my mood for not doing well been to.
I rather have myself being emo for every not doing well test
Then have-ing myself so happy go lucky for every test!
seriously where the CHUAYITING that gone too~!?
*where*
I WANT TO SEARCH HER BACK!!!! :(
*please help me find her*
CHUAYITING can you please be awake!
*please*
be the old U U U!
so going to say NO to everything now!
till exam over(:
BUCK UP ON YOUR PMP && DCN!
My September plan is super pack!
have to plan outings, go work,teach my friend,yoga,swimming,running/jogging, etc
just for outing plan can kill me directly I swear!!!
:'(
&& it gonna be the last few outings I'm plan-ing
till I'm able to breathe
then I'll plan again~:)
sayonara readers
gonna sleep early today
slept at 5am ytd, woke up at 9am
tmr gonna work at 12pm..
*excited for tmr*