Sunday, August 28, 2011; 1:17 AM
S.I.G.H
27August2011
hamha! (:
finally papers finished:)
NO MORE PAPERS
*woooohoooo*
IAD paper, the think the paper itself, I can get either C or D+
as for PMP, I think I can get a D
last but not least, DCN, I think I will fail for sure=/
LOL!
went to ZiBin house for steamboat
Retards 3 steamboat-ing <3
LOL!?
we red wine red wine..
drank seriously lot then them
&& yea could say almost half of the bottle=/
finish the bottle off=/
super seh just now,
high sio-.- so crazy
*laugh*
rarely eat ice cream de me,
end up eat 2 magnum ice cream-.-
LOL!
stay-ed at ZiBin house till 1130pm++
thought he would like walk me to LRT only
end up, he walked me home :)
THANK YOU ZIBIN!!! (:
so sorry to let him wash everything
=/
tomorrow a long long long long day!!!!
sayonara readers:)
wish to have such a sweet boyfriend
after hearing it:)
Sometimes, I wish I wish I wish,
to really have-ing hamster back as my pet..
I miss it!
If only, my mum allow me to keep hamster as pet
maybe somedays, I shall buy home w/o telling her
like how I used to do previously=/
Still remember , I used to talk to my lil hamster when I've problems
used to play with it
go for stroll
bathe it,
&& share-ing my secrets, my problems, etcetcetc.
&& the cute lil hamster of mine
will give me some looks which is indescribe-able
SUPER KAWAII!
*wish you were here:'(*
<3
If I could, I so try not to stay at home this 2 months
cause I know something will happen again
for sure de bah :(