S.P.E.C.I.A.L疯子hamha!!
-.-
early in the morning so piss lah-.-
I purposely woke up nn leave house earlier than usual-.-
reach school
they say no lesson-.-
guess what!1
the tcher didn't text any of us
she just text other class-.-
angry ehhhh~
was like scream-ing madly in class-.-
LOL!?
luckily Kaihua && Yunquan was there to accompany me ehh:D
was playing with Kaihua Ipad fruit ninja nn kartrider
eeeyer so lousy de wo~ -.-
so from 10am all the way to 1pm
I'm rot-ing down there in NYP!!!=.=
lecture, PMP!
as usual, sat in the front!!!
but I doze off =/
LOL!
and and guess what
I'm inhuman today=/
eat && eat && eat
12pm ate noodles, 2pm ate prata sausage
awesome much uh!?
LOL!
Infocomm System test
our class super cute
share-ing answer at fb group chat
LOL!??
I've lil confident that I'll pass
cause I did search nn search nn find answer
doze off more than 3 times=/
LOL!?
ehhhhh!
idk modem && broadband is different!!
I wrote broadband only, I didn't wrote modem-.-
there goes my marks!
=/
went to BPP with ZiBin
Thanks ZiBinfor accompany me:)bought EarlGreyMilkTea <3
but it taste different leh today-.-
saw geoky while on my way out of plaza~
:D:D:D
that's all for today
so going to clean my room
in a ultra mess man!
HA!!
sayonara readers!~
ultra can't wait for tomorrow
going to gnb (:
like finally I'm going back there!!
then meet-ing HuiXiang && Shermane 4pm+ at TiongBahruPlaza
watch-ing twisted:)
*awesome*
so from the moment I woke up,
I'm gonna be busy till 615pm(till the show end)
should be home after that ba I guess
since they are have-ing something on after the movie..
I've been sleeping earlier && earlier nowadays:)
2am -- > 1.45m --> 130am --> 1 am:)
to retards:)
yoyo!
I know you all read-ing
haha!!
cheer up yea
haha!!!
got this crazy girl
sure must smile smile smile uh!!
don't emo emo
esp R1
I know u hor
sometimes emoemo de
but u just act you're duper happy infront of us:)
Retards is always here for Retards:)
together,united,retards!'
sometimes I does wonder
what will happen if this retard, crazy girl
suddenly stop make-ing people laugh nn smile
this also means that
she's not in her mood anymore~
also wonder
at that time will there be anyone make her crazy,laugh nn smile
like what she does to the rest of her friends